We are passionate about growing delicious, nutrient dense, locally grown foods for the people we care about!
This listing is for our SPRING 2022 CSA SAMPLER Package, we have limited sampler shares available! Please be aware that this SAMPLER gives you a chance to try out what it's like being a CSA member with 4 individual "boxes" throughout the 16 week period. "Boxes" will be dispersed every 3 weeks for the SAMPLER SHARE holders with a total of 4 boxes during the SPRING Season.
Our CSA Sampler members get the same great benefits as our full season members (because after all you are part of the tribe too)! This includes items such as;
- direct access to your farmer along with trainings on how to prepare and store your veggies
- access to our private Facebook group for recipe inspiration and connection to other local foodies (just for CSA members with Sweet Maple Farms)
- a weekly email with unboxing information, tips and tricks on what to do with the items in your box, behind the scenes at the farm, along with recipes including items that will be in that box
- first pick of our produce before it hits the shelves
- early bird access for future sign ups
- a peace of mind knowing where your local produce comes from
- FREE Guide To CSA PDF E-Book to help you start off on the right foot
Give our CSA Sampler a try this Spring Season to see if CSA is right for you!
Before purchasing we HIGHLY recommend that you be in the Shelby County, KY area or surrounding counties as this "box" can NOT be shipped. (LOCAL Pickup ONLY!)
WHEN DO WE START?
-Our CSA will run twice a year for approximately 16 weeks for each season. We will have a SPRING (Spring/Summer) season and FALL (Fall/Winter) season. Spring season is targeted to start at the beginning of April/May. Fall season is targeted to start mid July. You can expect 6-10 items per week you are scheduled to receive a box, just like our FULL Shareholders!
INTERESTED in our Spring CSA Shares? Check out our "handbook" with all of the information you need to help make your decision. You won't see any info in the handbook regarding the Share SAMPLER Package, however you will get the gist of what it's all about. CLICK HERE FOR our complete CSA HANDBOOK . This handbook is property of Sweet Maple Living, LLC and is only intended to be shared with Members or Potential Members.
FIRST, what is CSA? Community Supported Agriculture is a symbiotic partnership between farmers and the members of their community. Members commit to the farm by purchasing a share of the seasons harvest in advance, this helps cover upfront costs of the farms production for a growing season. In exchange for your commitment to the farm, your farmers work all season long with intense focus to provide you with the freshest, cleanest, most nutrient dense produce possible.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT OUR CSA:
- We have 2 easy CSA Share pickup options ( on the farm & at the Bagdad Farmers Markets)
- Pickups are scheduled on Fridays 5:45-8pm and Saturdays 12-4pm ONLY, you must be able to retrieve your box during these slots.
-Boxes are every 3 weeks for our Share Sampler Program! 6-10 items per week that you are scheduled.
- By joining our CSA, you are agreeing to share a bit of the risk/reward nature of farming.
-Full payment for the season is due in advance.
-Weekly cost breakdown for the Sampler $31.25 — Season cost for 4 boxes throughout 16 weeks $125.
-The Sampler is a great option for those who eat less produce throughout the week or are new to introducing local foods to their tables, those whom travel or have a busier work lifestyle, and also great for families whom are interested in how the CSA model works and want to "sample" it before they purchase a full season.
By purchasing this CSA Share Package you are agreeing to our Legal Notice & Hold Harmless Clause and CSA Shareholder Agreement listed in our CSA Handbook (link above).
As always if you have any additional questions PLEASE reach out to us (502)321-1770 or firstname.lastname@example.org