21 Take-Aways From The Past Year
Wow! What a week and what a year it’s been! Thank you so much for all of the Happy Birthday wishes I have received this week for my birthday. Here’s to another year!
21 Important Take-Aways:
- NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS, ever.
- Love yourself, everything else will follow.
- Media is deceiving, trust your own gut.
- The new country music still doesn’t stand a chance for this ‘oldies’ lover.
- Thank God for hometowns!
- Some of the BEST blessings have been around you you’re whole life.
- Invest young.
- Don’t be afraid to leave a job for a career.
- Listening to Keith Whitley and Miranda Lambert always puts you in a good mood.
- Entrepreneur and leader? Start the dang business!!
- Hard work will reward.
- Black and Tan Coonhounds are still the best breed of all.
- Achieve your goals. Don’t wait on anyone else.
- Lime Margaritas on the rocks with salt will always be the best.
- Use great skincare and see fantastic results.
- Don’t be afraid to fail.
- Save your money for your long term goals.
- Be content with yourself and your body, for heavens sake you did grow a whole human!
- Never miss a hair appointment, pampering yourself is important for self care.
- Walmart’s jean shorts are the best shorts for girls with thick thighs.
- Never second guess a vibe you get from someone or make excuses for it.
Do any of these resonate with you? Have a fantastic holiday weekend! Tonight we’re celebrating with a family held birthday party followed by fireworks.