Products We Have Been Implementing Everyday For A Healthier Lifestyle
New year, new me... right? Well, not necessarily! We would say through the past 6 months or better we have began implementing BETTER options into our everyday lifestyle when we can.
It has become more and more important to us with everything going on in this world to be even more so cautious and intentional on everything we do, say and use. And that includes products in our home, food that we nourish ourselves with, our daily routine and more! We have been talking about this transition quite a lot and we have had several friends or family members ask us for specific names and or links to the items we are using... so, we thought creating a blog post with the basics listed would be a good place to start!
This blog post will include items or products we have implemented within the past 6 months or so. Keep your eye out for future posts all about our daily routine, what do we do for at home health, and a better look into why we do what we do.
- Native Deodorant - It's Aluminum, Phthalates, Talc FREE! Original, Plastic Free and Sensitive selections available. USE MY LINK FOR A FREE MINI DEODERANT UPON PLACEMENT OF YOUR ORDER ON ANY NATIVE PRODUCTS
- Native Shampoo Native Hair Care uses just 10 ingredients. I have professionally dyed hair and haven't saw any negative results or any premature stripping of my color using these products.
- Native Conditioner Free of sulfates, parabens, silicone, and dye while being cruelty-free.
- Native Body Wash - Residue free suds with ingredients that make sense!
For Native products, you can use the link above for a FREE mini deodorant with your order. With Native, a good money saving option is to bundle and save 15% (3 items of the same product under bundle option saves you money! Products can be different scents.) and there is also a subscription option to save money and have it sent to your doorstep regularly.
- The Ultimate Monolaurin - GREAT immune defense
- Aussie Trace Minerals Electrolytes - In addition to being very high in absorbable Magnesium, it also contains over 70 other minerals and electrolytes, making it a complete and balanced formula.
GRASS FED BEEF ORGANS - —Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers believed that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual * — Ancestral Supplements
GRASS FED BEEF LIVER - Ancestral Supplements
ANCESTRAL MINERALS - Ancestral Supplements
IN THE KITCHEN
- Zevia Zero Calorie Soda - Is soda 'good' for you? It's not the 'best' but if you're like me and sometimes crave a bubbly drink, try Zevia a 0 calorie and naturally sweetened drink -- a much better option for you than the typical Coke
- Redmond Real Sea Salt - In our home we LOVE salt! But is regular table salt the best for you? Not really. So, we found a BETTER option with ALL of the natural minerals in it that IS good for you!
- KEVITA Kombucha and Probiotic Drink - This link is going to take you to Amazon where it's quite expensive, don't buy from there but look for this in your local grocery like Whole Foods or Rainbow Blossom
- Primal Ground Beef With Organ Blends - LOCALS! We found a farm near us that provides just what we want!! When they process the cattle that they have raised here locally they implement organ meat into their ground beef to create this Primal Blend that we love. Eating organs alone just isn't my favorite but having them blended into locally raised beef? That's something we can get excited about! If you aren't local to us, check your Whole Foods type grocery and see if maybe they have it from a farm near you!
- Bob's Red Mill All Purpose Gluten Free Baking Flour - We have been trying to eat LESS Gluten, while we have yet to make a complete Gluten-Free switch we are testing the waters by trying new recipes at home. There is a learning curve to baking gluten free recipes and it is more expensive but you do have to look at the positive side that eating gluten free items is better for you in the long run.
- One Degree Organic Sprouted Rolled Oats - Did you know that sprouted oats are easier for you to digest than non?
- Grass-fed Ghee - Healthier fats? Yes!
- EMR-TEK Firewave Red Light - Top asked questions to me about this light... Would you buy this brand again? YES. If the product wasn't enough for me to love, adding the customer service on top that they provide is just chefs kiss! Do you see a difference? No, you're not going to see a difference in one session. Consistent usage is key. What does red light therapy do? Words straight from The Cleveland Clinic, "Red light therapy is thought to work by acting on the “power plant” in your body's cells called mitochondria. With more energy, other cells can do their work more efficiently, such as repairing skin, boosting new cell growth and enhancing skin rejuvenation." Do you have a discount code? YES!! USE CODE 'sweetmaple' for 15% off all orders!
Want more info on Red Light Therapy? CLICK HERE
LifePro Waver Vibration Plate Exercise Machine - Improves muscles, metabolism, circulation & bone density & reduces joint stress.
- Red Night Light Plug In - Benefits of Red Light at night READ HERE
- LandKissing Grounding Mats - Ever heard of 'earthing'? READ HERE about the importance of grounding.
- Indoor Timer Plug - We use this to turn our WiFi off each night. Why would I turn my WiFi off? READ HERE Less EMF exposure = better rest.
Like mentioned above, this is a starter guide to some of the things we have began implementing into our everyday lifestyle. More blog posts are to come in the future with more specifics on why we do what we do. Did you find this guide helpful?
Sophia Brown & Caleb Banta
Sweet Maple Farms / Sweet Maple Living